The hotel is situated in the heart of the tourist town, it leads to many tourists places at very less walking distance. Some of the tourist places nearby are as follows:
- Basantapur Durbar Square: It is one of three Durbar Square (Royal Palace) of Kathmandu which is at about 7-8Km walking distance from the hotel. This royal palace is famous for its rich cultural arts and crafts. There are many surroundings temples with unique idols which have its own history. So this historic beauty is few minutes far from you.
- The Royal Narayanhiti Palace: Served as the royal palace for the then king of the Nepal, Narayanhiti Palace has been converted into a national This famous palace is also not very from you.
- Garden of Dreams, KesharMahal: it is the newly established park of ancient KesharMahal (Royal Palace of Rana Prime Minister) and is a good place to hang out. It is a beautiful and peaceful park with an international restaurant inside. And when you are at the hotel, this amazing place is just a few footsteps far.
- Ason; traditional Nepalese Market: Ason is a famous Nepalese market of Kathmandu which serves many varieties in a package. It is an economical market to be. So whenever you want to buy some traditional products it’s just a few minutes far.
- And many more traditional and international restaurants serving hundreds of national and international cuisines along with kind hospitality.
So, when you are here you are not going to miss the capital’s major attractions.